Position: Part Time Library Aide
Hours Per Week: 18--24
Starting Wage: $8.55
The Kinsman Free Public Library has an immediate opening for a Part Time Library Aide. The starting rate of pay for this position is $8.55 per hour. Eligible candidates must be 18 years or older and possess a High School Diploma or GED equivalence.
Applicants MUST be available to work flexible schedules that includes days, evenings and weekends.
Qualified candidates should be enthusiastic team players who are able to meet deadlines, can multi-task, have basic computer skills, can handle extended periods of standing and walking, and can lift up to 40 pounds.
Basic job duties include but are not limited to:
- Performing all circulation desk duties
- Transacting and counting back money
- Cleaning and shelving library materials
- Providing excellent customer service
- Providing readers’ advisory
- Shelf reading
- Assisting with library programming for children, teens and adults
Library experience is preferred. Interested candidates should complete the on-line application by clicking here.
Applications will be accepted through May 17, 2019.